Alvin & The Chipmunks to Play the PCC Theater!
Tuesday, June 23, 2015, 9:35 A.M.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The World’s Most Famous Chipmunk Trio Hits the Road LIVE, Starting October 7
Tickets Available Starting June 26
Peoria Civic Center Theater
Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 7:00 pm
Los Angeles, Calif. – June 23, 2015 – Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products and Iconic Entertainment Studios announced today that ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS: LIVE ON STAGE!, a brand new, music-filled interactive live show, will take the stage, touring 50+ cities nationwide for a total of 80 shows, kicking off October 5th in Toronto, Canada. The world’s most famous chipmunk trio – accompanied by the Chipettes – will delight fans of all ages with LIVE performances that will feature world-class production, music, special effects, and immersive interactivity to encourage audience participation.
Tickets to Alvin & The Chipmunks will be $25, $35, $45, $65 and go on sale Friday, June 26, 2015 at 10:00 am. Tickets will be available at the Peoria Civic Center Box Office, Ticketmaster.com, all Ticketmaster locations, and by phone at 1.800.745.3000.
Based on the characters from the hit Twentieth Century Fox movies, the show will bring the music and excitement of a live rock concert to life as the Chipmunks perform hits by One Direction, Maroon 5, Carly Rae Jepsen, Elvis Presley and more! Join Alvin, Simon and Theodore as they sing and dance their way across America en route to their big charity concert. From an “old school” breakdancing competition in Chicago, to a no-holds-barred food fight in New York City, and with the Chipettes along for the wild ride, Chipmunk fans from coast to coast will experience it all –LIVE on stage!
Produced by Iconic Entertainment Studios, the show’s world-class team includes Tony Award- winning Lion King costume designer Michael Curry, and the production team that won a Billboard Touring Creative Content award for its show Yo Gabba Gabba.
See below for tour dates and locations. For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit, www.alvinlive.com
1. October 5th – Toronto, ON – Massey Hall
2. October 7th - Syracuse, NY - Crouse Hinds Hall
3. October 8th - Lowell, MA - Memorial Auditorium
4. October 9th - Upper Darby, PA - Tower Theatre
5. October 10th - Washington, DC - Warner Theatre
6. October 11th - Raleigh, NC - Memorial Auditorium
7. October 14th - North Charleston, SC - North Charleston PAC
8. October 15th - St Petersburg, FL - The Mahaffey
9. October 16th - Miami, FL - Ziff Ballet Opera House
10. October 17th - Jacksonville, FL - Moran Theatre
11. October 18th - New Orleans, LA - Saenger Theatre
12. October 20th - Houston, TX - Bayou Music Center
13. October 22nd - San Antonio, TX - Majestic Theatre
14. October 23rd - Oklahoma City, OK - Cox Convention Center Arena
15. October 24th - Cedar Park, TX - Cedar Park Center
16. October 25th - Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theater
17. October 26th - Kansas City, MO - Midland Theatre
18. October 27th - Omaha, NE - UNO Arena
19. October 28th - Milwaukee, WI - Riverside Theatre
20. October 29th - Cleveland, OH - State Theatre
21. October 30th - Detroit, MI - Fox Theatre
22. October 31st – London, ON – Budweiser Gardens
23. November 1st - Wallingford, CT - Oakdale Theatre
24. November 2nd - Buffalo, NY - Center for the Arts
25. November 5th - Norfolk, VA - Chrysler Hall
26. November 6th - Indiana, PA - Kovalchick Arena
27. November 7th - Indianapolis, IN - Murat Theatre
28. November 8th - Louisville, KY - Palace Theatre
29. November 9th - Charlotte, NC - Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
30. November 11th - Schenectady, NY - Proctor’s Theatre
31. November 12th - Kingston, RI - Ryan Center
32. November 14th - Brooklyn, NY - King’s Theatre
33. November 15th - Wilkes Barre, PA - FM Kirby Center
34. November 18th - St. Louis, MO - Chaifetz Arena
35. November 19th - Peoria, IL - Civic Center Theatre
36. November 20th - Rosemont, IL - Rosemont Theatre
37. November 21st - Rosemont, IL - Rosemont Theatre
38. November 22nd - Minneapolis, MN - Target Center
39. November 24th – Winnipeg, MB – Burton Cummings Theatre
40. November 25th – Regina, SK – Conexus Arts Centre
41. November 26th – Edmonton, AB – Northern Alberta Jubilee
42. November 27th – Calgary, AB – Jack Singer Concert Hall
43. November 28th – Vancouver, BC – The Centre for the Arts
44. November 29th - Seattle, WA - Paramount Theatre
45. December 1st - Anaheim, CA - City National Grove
46. December 2nd - Las Vegas, NV - Orleans Arena
47. December 4th - Glendale, AZ - Gila River Arena
48. December 5th - Rio Rancho, NM - Santa Ana Star Center
49. December 6th - Denver, CO - Bellco Theatre
About Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products:
A division of 21st Century Fox and recognized industry leader, Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products licenses and markets properties worldwide on behalf of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, Twentieth Century Fox Television and Fox Broadcasting Company, as well as third party lines. The division is aligned with Twentieth Century Fox Television, the flagship studio leading the industry in supplying award-winning and blockbuster primetime television programming and entertainment content.
About Iconic Entertainment Studios:
Iconic Entertainment Studios is Michael Cohl’s diversified international family show and event entertainment company specializing in the acquisition, development and production of high caliber touring exhibitions, unique live music tours and events, theatrical performances, and consumer and multimedia product offerings. Clients have included The Rolling Stones, U2, Pink Floyd and many others throughout the world. Current and recent productions include: Barbra Streisand, David Gilmour, Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark, The Marvel Experience, Rock of Ages, An Evening with Al Pacino, A Night with Janis Joplin, Super Why!, Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
For additional information, visit: www.s2bnentertainment.com
About the Peoria Civic Center
The Peoria Civic Center, an SMG managed facility, is an entertainment and convention venue that contributes significantly to the economic impact on the downtown Peoria area. For the most up-to-date event information, please check us out on the web at www.PeoriaCivicCenter.com.
Founded in 1977, SMG provides management services to more than 230 public assembly facilities including convention and exhibition centers, arenas, stadiums, theaters, performing arts centers, equestrian facilities, science centers and a variety of other venues. With facilities across the globe, SMG manages more than 15 million square feet of exhibition space and more than 1.5 million sports and entertainment seats. As the recognized global industry leader, SMG provides venue management, sales, marketing, event booking and programming, construction and design consulting, and pre opening services for such landmark facilities as McCormick Place & Solider Field in Chicago, Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, Houston’s NRG Park and the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. SMG also offers food and beverage operations through its concessions and catering company SAVOR, currently serving more than 130 accounts worldwide.
SAVOR is the food and beverage division of SMG, the global leader in public facilities and special event venue management. Since its inception in 1983, SAVOR has specialized in creating menus that showcase local cuisine expertly prepared and presented to ensure a seamless dining and entertainment experience. SAVOR currently provides catering, concessions and special event services, to more than 130 facilities worldwide.
The company is also an industry leader in introducing green standards and programs to public facilities. SAVOR’s commitment to farm to table freshness and food quality features locally grown products for their venue clients whenever possible. SAVOR staff prides themselves on being on the cutting edge of the latest food and beverage trends in addition to searching out the most innovative food technologies available on the market. To learn more, visit www.savorsmg.com
# # #