The safety and security of our patrons is our top priority. To ensure a safe environment, please plan on arriving at all events with enough time to pass through security lines. If you have questions regarding what time the doors will open, please refer to the individual event pages.
Please plan to arrive with enough time to pass through the security lines. In accordance with industry standards, the Peoria Civic Center has added security measures to all shows in both the Arena and Theater.
All bags will be checked upon entering the venue.
Bags must be 13" by 15" by 6" or smaller.
The Peoria Civic Center reserves the right to utilize metal detectors or pat down searches if the show requests them.
If you have questions regarding items necessary to manage a medical condition, please email CustomerService@PeoriaCivicCenter.com
**FIREARMS AND CONCEALED HANDGUN POLICY**
Firearms and/or concealed handguns with or without a license are not permitted at the Peoria Civic Center. If any guest arrives at the facility with a firearm, they will be instructed to return the weapon to their car. Local, State, and Federal Law Enforcement Officers with proper ID are the only authorized persons to enter this facility with a firearm. Off duty officers will need to present their badge and photo ID; they will receive a wristband. Check in at the ADA/VIP entrance or the guest services desk. The Peoria Civic Center does not have a weapons check-in. We will not take possession of any firarm under any circumstance. If you have questions regarding this policy, please contact Peoria Civic Center Security at 309-680-3682.
The following items are prohibited at the venue:
- Bags must be 13" by 15" by 6" or smaller. (Diaper bags and bags needed for medical equipment/medication will be allowed upon inspection).
- Weapons of Any Type*
- Illegal substances
- Outside Food and Beverage
- Pets / animals**
- Beach Balls
- Laser Pointers/pens
- Video or Audio Recorders
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Selfie Sticks
- Unauthorized noisemakers
- Stadium Seats
- Helium Balloons
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Signs larger than 24” x 24”
The Peoria Civic Center management reserves the right to prohibit any item from entering the premises. All patrons and their belongings are subject to search prior to entry and once inside the building. If bring an item that is prohibited into the facility you can throw it away or take it to your car. The Peoria Civic Center will not hold any items.
*The Peoria Civic Centers definition of weapons includes but is not limited to the following: knives or blades of any length, metal nail files, chains longer than 6 inches not made of precious metals (i.e. platinum, gold or sterling silver), firearms (authentic or replicated, including toys), clubs or extendable batons, any type of chemical irritant spray, stun guns or Tasers, spiked or studded jewelry, brass knuckle or any other item that could likely be used as a weapon or may cause injury if thrown or used improperly.
**Service animals as defined by the American with Disabilities act are welcome.
LOCKER RENTAL POLICY AND AGREEMENT
- All lockers are the property of Peoria Civic Center and are exclusively for the use of patrons during events.
- Peoria Civic Center reserves the right to open any locker should the need arise.
- Firearms, alcohol, controlled substances, and other dangerous materials are prohibited.
- Patrons should never store any valuables in lockers such as laptops, jewelry, or money.
- Patrons should remove all items from the locker after the event is done that day. Failure to do so, will result in them being confiscated.
- All items will be removed and disposed of the next business day.
- A copy of your driver’s license or ID is required to rent a locker. A copy of
your driver’s license or ID will be made by the Peoria Civic Center to identify who has rented the locker.