Can I add my mobile ticket to my Apple Wallet or Google Pay?
Yes, when you access your mobile ticket in the Ticketmaster app you will see the option to add to Apple Wallet (iOS) or Google Pay (Android) on the front of your ticket underneath the rotating barcode and event information. Click this button to add to your Apple or Google Pay wallet.
What are the benefits of adding tickets to my mobile wallet?
By adding tickets to your mobile wallet, you will be able to access them regardless of cell service. Also, when you add a SafeTix ticket to your mobile wallet on a phone equipped with near-field communications (NFC), you will receive an NFC pass, meaning you can simply tap and go at the venue.
Fans with the latest version of iOS can follow the steps below:
- In the Ticketmaster app, sign in to your account.
- Tap My Events to view your order.
- Tap on Add to Apple Wallet
How do I add my ticket to Google Pay?
- In your Ticketmaster account, tap on My Events to locate your order.
- Tap your order to view tickets.
- Tap the Save to Google Pay button.
If you don’t have the Google Pay app installed, this button will open a web page where you can finish up.