The safety and security of our patrons is our top priority. In accordance with public health and industry standards, Peoria Civic Center has implemented the following policies to ensure safe, enjoyable events for all guests.
• Face Masks – Face coverings are required for all guests two years and older regardless of vaccination status per the Illinois Mask Mandate effective August 30, 2021.
• Security Checkpoint – Guests will enter through metal detectors (electronic magnetometers), bags will be checked and guests will be required to remove hats and empty pockets of all items prior to scanning.
• Clear Bags - Each guest will be allowed to carry in one (1) clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bag that does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” or one (1), one-gallon clear plastic bag. In addition to a clear plastic bag each guest will be allowed to carry in one (1) small clutch that does not exceed 4.5” x 6.5”. Diaper bags (with a child age 3 and under) and bags carrying medically necessary items will be allowed after a visual inspection inside the bag is completed by security.
• No Re-Entry - Re-entry is not permitted for Theater or Arena events. Patrons who exit the venue for any reason, including to smoke, will not be allowed to re-enter the facility.
• VenueShield – A comprehensive and industry-leading reopening program with protocols and procedures providing the highest levels of safety, security and consumer confidence.
• Enhanced cleaning of surfaces, high-touch areas and additional safety precautions such as social distancing and hand sanitizer stations.
• Some shows may restrict the use of phones or smart devices.
Please plan on arriving at all events with enough time to pass through security lines. Typically, doors open 1 hour prior to an event start time. Please refer to the individual event details for more information. The Peoria Civic Center is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.Questions?
- Contact us via our Customer Service Form
.** Policies are subject to change at any time. Individual shows may have additional safety / security restrictions.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 (corona virus) exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By purchasing or otherwise accepting a ticket to an Event, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending an Event, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold event organizers, venue operators, managers and venue owners and their agents and their contractors, liable for any COVID-19 illness or injury in connection with you or your guests’ attendance at an Event.